National Honor Society
The National Honor Society promotes academic excellence, develops good character and leadership, and requires service. It’s an international high school club with over a million members with a focus on academic excellence and service.
Our chapter will recognize students for their accomplishments, and challenge them to be involved in school and community service and leadership.
- A minimum 3.65 unweighted or weighted GPA
- Capacity to serve in our school and community 18 hours per semester
- Service day (6 hrs/sem) counts toward this
- Tutor individual students, run the learning center
- Serve at church
- Good character and leadership