In partnership with Breakaway Test Prep, we are pleased to offer practice ACTs several times throughout the academic year. Taking a practice ACT is an invaluable component of the test prep process. It gives students critical experience dealing with the pressure of the test situation while getting practice on all sections of a test in a classroom full of their peers.
With Breakaway, these practice tests also include a comprehensive review the following day led by expert instructors. In these review sessions, students have an opportunity to ask questions about the test and learn more about test-taking strategies, pacing tips, and helpful information from an instructor that knows the test inside and out.
Private Test-Prep with Breakaway
Breakaway Test Prep is the leading provider of test-prep services in the Twin Cities. Each year, they work with more students than any other company in the state of Minnesota and proctor over 4,000 practice tests per year.
Breakaway uses a proven approach to test-prep to help students prepare for the ACT (and SAT). The program is rigorous, and the results are remarkable.
A test prep program typically consists of a series of weekly lessons to get a student ready for a real ACT exam, and the program can be customized based on a student’s starting test score, desired score, availability and response to instruction. The Breakaway program includes:
- Private, one-on-one instruction for the ACT with two expert Breakaway instructors
- Critical time management strategies and helpful test taking techniques for each section of the test
- A proprietary and proven course manual that provides a comprehensive overview of each section of the test, key concepts, helpful test-taking techniques and critical time-management strategies
- Supplementary practice tests for homework (access to 40+ tests)
- Access to weekend practice tests at Breakaway’s office held nearly every weekend throughout the year
- Convenient lesson times and locations; instructors are available seven days per week, day times and evenings
If you have any questions regarding either the upcoming practice tests or would like to learn more about the one-on-one private instruction that Breakaway offers, please contact Breakaway’s Education Director, Matt McManus. Matt can be reached at email@example.com and 612-578-9995.