Back to School News
Published July 25, 2019
Are you ready for the first day of school on Wednesday, August 21? Here are a few important items you don’t want to miss!
- Monday, August 12 | First Day of Athletic Practices
- Thursday, August 15 | New Student Orientation | 6 p.m.
- Monday, August 19 | Back to School night | 6 p.m.
- Athletic Registration | If your student is playing a fall sport, register ASAP!
- SWCHS.org/parents has important documents including school supplies and the block schedule.
- SWCHS.org/parents/forms has all of the medical forms for the nurses and all-school retreat! Please print & return to receptionist by Wednesday, August 7!
- Training videos are available for parents & students to learn the new website (goodbye, Educate!!!)
- Set up your child’s lunch account at SWCHS.org/students/lunch
- Class Schedules | Mr. Wipf created an instructional video for students to view their schedules on the new school site. For any schedule changes, email (no phone calls) Mr. Vis at firstname.lastname@example.org. All schedule changes must be requested before Friday, August 16.
- If you are not receiving Weekly Connect emails on Thursdays, please email email@example.com to be added! This communication includes important updates each week & school cancellation notices. If you unsubscribe from a Weekly Connect email, you will be unsubscribed from all school communication including snow days!