22–23 COVID Action Plan
- Any person who is not feeling well should remain home. You may request a free home Covid test from the health office.
- Positive cases should be reported to the school nurse by emailing email@example.com or by calling 952-479-6240. Please include your child’s name, your name, your child’s symptoms, and when symptoms began.
- Individuals who are 24 hours fever free (without medication) with no Covid symptoms may return to school.
- Masks are not required but highly encouraged when returning to school following a positive case.
- In the event of exposure to a positive family member or friend, closely monitor for symptoms and stay home if symptoms develop.
Common Symptoms of Covid:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting