Welcome to the parent resources page! We want to provide a “parents hub” to access all important information.
- Wednesday, October 10 from 1–6 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 16, from 3:30–8:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 19, from 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Conferences sign-up closes on October 9 at 8 a.m.
SWCHS uses an on-line scheduler program called Pick-a-Time to schedule all of our conferences.
You will need the names of your student’s teachers before scheduling conferences. You do not need to visit with every teacher, only those that you desire to meet at conference time.
Learning Specialists: If your student is on an ILP and you would like to meet with their Learning Specialist, you will note Barb Rengel and Kellen Clarksean are listed along with the teachers. You may make appointments with them as well.
School Counselors: If you would like to meet with your student’s school counselor, please email them to set up a time that is mutually agreeable: Heidi Gravelle (last names A-L) or Katie Larson (last names M-Z).
Conference Scheduling Directions
Register (new users)
- Enter your email address and click “Login/Create Account.”
- Fill in the required fields and register.
If you’ve previously registered, all you need to do is enter your email and password. The system will know about any appointments you have made previously.
- You will see a list of teachers. Select all teachers you would like to schedule a conference with. You will then see the schedule of available times for those teachers. Each conference time is 15 minutes in length.
- Each colored square represents an available meeting time.
- Click on a colored square to schedule that time.
- You will optionally have the choice of setting a time when you would like an email reminder to be delivered, and you will be prompted to enter in the name of your student.
- Then click on “Create Appointment.”
- Repeat until you have a time with each teacher you’d like to visit.
- You can click on the “Printable Schedule” link located on the top right corner and print the resulting web page to get a hard copy of your schedule. You will also have the option to email the schedule to yourself.
- If you want to make changes to your schedule you can click on the “Your Schedule” link, OR you can login at any other time with your email and password.
Below are instructions if you have two or more children with the SAME teacher – not necessary if you have two or more children all with different teachers.
- Register / Sign In with one parent’s name and email address and register
- Schedule the first student’s conference time, and log out of scheduler
- Register / Sign In with the second parent’s name and email address and register
- Schedule the second student’s conference time and log out of the scheduler
If you have any questions, please call the Receptionists at 952-556-0040.