The food service program is provided to students in partnership with Lunch Thyme.
- Lunch price: $4.25
Hot lunch, salad bar, or sandwich line (Includes milk)
- Snacks: $0.50+
- Additional beverages: $1.25+
- A la carte items: $1.50+
- Breakfast: $1.50+
All hot lunch funds are administered through K12PaymentCenter.com, an online program, where parents can add funds and monitor lunch usage. In addition, we strongly recommend that you register and set up a low balance alert.
To add money to your student’s lunch account:
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com
If you are a new user, click to register and select the “Premier Package” option
- Once you have entered the information, select “Manage Students”
- Enter your child’s name and student ID number (Your child’s student ID is his/her 7-digit Educate ID)
You can now load money in your child’s lunch account (There is a $1.95 fee for each transaction to deposit online)
- When you first register, you will need to wait to be verified by K12 before your account is activated
- Submit cash or check payment (payable to SWCHS) and give to the lunch cashier or in the black box on the lunch room wall
***Parents: Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your child’s account! If your child’s account goes below –$25, they will not be allowed to purchase any items.