New Payment System is Here!
Parent portal website: family.titank12.com
Use Titan Portal Instructions to walk you through the registration process. Every family will need to register your child using these instructions.
Once registered, you can view balances, transactions, and set limits.
If you have questions, please contact our kitchen manager at Lunch@swchs.org.
- Lunch ID’s: Students will need their student ID to pay for lunch. Freshmen and transfer students will receive a temporary ID at New Student and Family Orientation.
- Cost: Main Lunch will cost $5.50. A La Carte Items (snacks and drinks) vary in cost.
- Payment: We accept cash and check for in person payments to students lunch accounts. Credit card payments can be made via our parent portal. Money left over from the last year will automatically be applied in the new lunch system.
- Menu: Note that menus are subject to change due to supply chain issues. Any changes will be posted on the menu in the cafeteria.
- Dietary Restriction: We can provide a vegetarian, dairy-friendly or gluten-friendly main lunch. Note that it may be different then what is listed on the menu. Please let lunchroom staff know a week ahead of time if your child is planning on eating main lunch.
*Parents: Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your child’s account! If your child’s account goes below –$50, they will not be allowed to purchase any items.