The 2021 school year will start with a return to our hot lunch program!
You must bring your student ID card to buy lunch or a la carte items. If after a careful search you cannot find your ID card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a temporary card. New ID cards will be available this fall.
About Food Services
- A la carte options are varying costs.
- Lunch is $5 for the main lunch.
All hot lunch funds are administered through K12PaymentCenter.com, an online program, where parents can add funds and monitor lunch usage. All students have an account; however, registration is needed to set up lunch payment! We strongly recommend that you set up a low balance alert.
To add money to your student’s lunch account:
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com
- If you are a new user, click to register
- Once you have entered the information, select “Manage Students”
- Enter your child’s name and student ID number (7 digits)
- You can load money in your child’s lunch account via credit card with a small charge.
- When you first register, you will need to wait to be verified by K12 before your account is activated
- Submit cash, check, or credit/debit card payments (payable to SWCHS) and give to the lunch cashier or in the black box on the lunch room wall
- NEW! Students can now use their Student ID cards instead of their PIN# to make purchases in the lunchroom
***Parents: Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your child’s account! If your child’s account goes below –$25, they will not be allowed to purchase any items.