We are making some shifts to our regular lunch offerings this year. We will start the fall with a scaled-back offering, since we are not able to serve a complete hot lunch due to current health and safety reasons.
Starting in January, our main lunch will be a custom boxed lunch. On Monday, Wednesday and Friday’s lunch will consist of a sandwich/wrap, side salad, fruit, or vegetable, and either milk or juice. On Tuesdays and Thursday a hot lunch item will be included in the main lunch. Our team will be doing their best to change it up every day with some variation and provide your student with an advanced bi-weekly menu. We will not have the usual ala carte but will offer it a couple days a week, we’ll do our best to continue offering some snacks and beverages during break times. We are working providing premade salad for lunch for students who do not want the main lunch option.
For students with dietary restrictions, we will work with them to provide an alternative option. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com. We hope this change is temporary and appreciate your understanding!
About Food Services
The food service program is provided to students in partnership with Lunch Thyme.
All hot lunch funds are administered through K12PaymentCenter.com, an online program, where parents can add funds and monitor lunch usage. All students have an account; however, registration is needed to set up lunch payment! We strongly recommend that you set up a low balance alert.
To add money to your student’s lunch account:
- Go to K12PaymentCenter.com
- If you are a new user, click to register
- Once you have entered the information, select “Manage Students”
- Enter your child’s name and student ID number (7 digits)
- You can load money in your child’s lunch account via credit card with a small charge.
- When you first register, you will need to wait to be verified by K12 before your account is activated
- Submit cash, check, or credit/debit card payments (payable to SWCHS) and give to the lunch cashier or in the black box on the lunch room wall
- NEW! Students can now use their Student ID cards instead of their PIN# to make purchases in the lunchroom
***Parents: Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in your child’s account! If your child’s account goes below –$25, they will not be allowed to purchase any items.